Tuesday 20 September 2011

My Role in the Kidsons Logo Assesment

Role: Business card designer

For the last couple of weeks we have been designing a logo and various other business stationary for a local cycle shop in the main street of Wagga Wagga called 'Kidsons Cycles.' Once we had all decided on a logo that the client was happy with, everyone in the class were set separate roles to design different implements of stationary.
My role was to design a business card. I chose to do a double sided business card as appose to the old one sided card that made all the information seem crowded. I also used a white and grey background and tied the grey in on the back with a grey sprocket. I also copied the information such as the bike brands and placed them onto the front of the card with just the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment