Sunday 12 June 2011

Vector Future Poster Assessment

In Illustrator we were given an assessment to design a vector based poster that would describe where we would like to be in the future.
The guidelines for this assessment were quite flexible, the only requirements were that we had to have a vector image of ourselves, 3 hand drawn images using the pen tool and the text ' future' somewhere in your image. providing we had these 3 items we could design our poster however we pleased. 

The Following is my final product.





Every element within this poster stands for something important that i wish to have or do in my future.
I have carefully chosen various vector images to place into this poster such as the Eiffel tower, my Nikon camera, the city, the Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign logos that have been placed onto the shirt of the vector image of myself, the paintbrush and the swallow birds.
The 3 images that I have drawn with the pen tool are; the Nikon camera (placed on the top of the image of the city that is placed in my hand), the vector image of myself and the paintbrush (in front of the city in my hand.) The rest of the images in the poster I have used the live trace and paint options, the paintbrush and distort mesh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment